Tuesday 19 September 2017

being reflective

4/5/17                   ♡Being reflective♡


This term at school the year 7&8's are going to manual.
Manual is a place to be creative and learn whats in side of food and what you can make out of wood and other kind of materials 
For the last 6 weeks I have been making a photo frame for my wonderful mum for a VERY late mothers day present its said
"Dear mom
I may not like you always, We may have arguments and fights sometimes, But there's one thing you should know I love you always and forever.
As soon as my mum first layed eyes on it she was so AMAZED 
when we got home she went straight to her room and took a snap-chat and sent it to all her family and friends.
She was so proud of me she said and the next time i went to manual she said always try your best so i have every time

Thank you for reading by Libby



  


No comments:

Post a Comment