Wednesday 21 June 2017

My First Blog

                        My first blog
Image result for blog ninjaThis my first time blogging.Blogging is about writing,adding pictures and having an eye catching titles.A blog will be good by adding pictures,descriptive words and an eye catching                                                                 title.if you are a kid it is good to tell a teacher if you are aloud                                                          to post it on a big blog.

4 comments:

  1. I think that your blog post is very good because you have used very good surface features and told us what a blog is.I think you need to work on proof reading and looking at what it looks like on the blog first. Overall I think its very good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting nice picture and it is clear and easy to read =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting nice picture and it is clear and easy to read =)

    ReplyDelete