Wednesday 21 June 2017

My 2nd term at Rakaia school



This second term at Rakaia school has been very good and fun so far.In maths at the moment we get to make our own school using scale and measurement, I think that it is very fun. I'm not a big fan of writing but this term it has been good and I've learned a lot because we are doing information reports and we are learning about rivers. I have now got a new favorite book From doing reading and it is called 'Conspiracy 365'. I think it is good because there is a lot of action and it shows good friendship and teamwork.


Thank you for reading my blog and I hope everybody has a good day.
Image result for writing books

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job and nice colors and it has a good picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used your punchuation and how you added a image because I can understand it in a easy way!well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Good mayby next time dont use that type of colour because it hurts my eye's.On the good side I saw a photo and some reflecting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good,I like it that you used good colours and picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very good blog about the school.COOL

    ReplyDelete