Friday 9 June 2017

Cross Country

                           Cross Country

On Wednesday 24 May Rakaia school went to cross country on a farm in dorie. We were racing against Dorie School and Ashburton Chirstian School.
First it was year 0-1 then year 2 and so on UNTIL it came to year 6 girls my friends and i were confident but then nervous to we walked up to the start line and BANG we were off running with everyone cheering I was so excited  I ran up the hill and then ran down it was a steep hill so when I was going I had to be careful we jump over hills dodged sticks we had to do 2 laps my friend Cassidy came 10th and I came 11th.
Once we finished we both flopped onto the grass.  By Meadow
                                                     
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment