Friday 10 June 2016

Monster day and cross country finals.

Monster day and cross country


Friday the 3rd of June 2016, Rakaia school had a monster dress up day. Everyone had to dress up in the most craziest, most funniest costumes they could think of. Lots of people were vampires, some were ghosts and some were clowns. Also on Friday there were cross country finals. So some people that were going, dressed up in their normal clothes. Since I had to go to cross country Mr Bloob a bookmark I made on Thursday, replaced me. 
   
I thought monster day was an awesome time to let your imagination run wild and to see all the fantastic creations people thought of :)
               
This is Mrs Jenkins                                                            

13 comments:

  1. A very interesting post.
    Mabye next time try not to drive people away with mrs jenkins and make her look huggable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that awesome picture and how you said "the craziest, most funniest costumes they could think of" and the description about what people wore and how cross country was on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you had a really good vocabulary and language features. All your punctuation is correct and I love the description. Maybe you could add your favourite part of the day or some of your favourite costumes. Anyway your post was very well thought out.
    P.S. Love the picture of Mrs J:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow good job , I like how you included two things in the one post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow good job , I like how you included two things in the one post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look crazy miss J and nice writing as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look relly funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look scary miss J,with very nice writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look funny because you look different

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your writing Mikayla. I have noting bad to say. you were specific

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your writing Mikayla. I have noting bad to say. you were specific

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool writing love the detials

    ReplyDelete