Wednesday 8 June 2016

Click,click, smash, bang

Click, click, click, my work buddies and I type on our sweaty,  greasy keyboards. Rattle, crack, shake, smash. Suddenly my computer falls then the building goes it crumbles with in seconds. All I can here now is faint screams and a groan from close-by. I yell “are you okay?” No response.  Hopefully all it was that he didn't hear me. I yell again this time I hear back “yeah I should be” “are you you stuck under this stone hard frozen brick to?” Yes! Sirens Echo through the the daunted city. I smell smoke there must be a fire in our building, water starts to seep through beneath the rubble where I am hidden, after 5 minuets feet start to crunch up the mountain of rubble he can't here me So I fought and struggle to make movement. The hero called for help. I got out with only a Broken leg and severe bruising.

by josh dunlea

4 comments:

  1. I really like the onomatopoeia that you used and the dialogue is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the onomatopoeia that you used and the dialogue is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you described how the earthquake rattled the building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you described it, it is so interesting. You might want to read through it again, it has some spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete