Thursday 9 June 2016

10R Earthquake



Earthquake

“What is happening?”, my voice panics, buildings are tumbling everywhere and sirens are echoing down the damaged streets. I scan this horrible scene and can see the disaster and difference of the city. The smell of smoke floats past my nostrils, coming from a car caught on fire. Bricks crumble down to the cracked pathways, and dust puffs up in the air. Parents, kids and families holler for help, and try to escape from the earthquake.  My attention is suddenly drawn to the line of Fire Engines and Ambulances hastening for rescue, my ears twitch a little from the boisterous noise of the sirens. I pause for a minute and shudder from the noise that is happening around me. This is a NIGHTMARE.

5 comments:

  1. This is quality work or should I say AMAZING work I loved how you used the good interesting words it is just like a earthquake that happened in real life amazing work! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quality work or should I say AMAZING work I loved how you used the good interesting words it is just like a earthquake that happened in real life amazing work! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback Arlina. (APPRECIATED).๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting.I thought it was like real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting.I thought it was like real life.

    ReplyDelete